Now this is from the day before yesterday. just sitting and chatting. I mentioned that the Kaju Barfi (the sweet made out of cashew nut) was so tasty and it just had to be two pieces at a time. A Doctor spoke up, just give up all sugars, completely. be it jaggery or gud or sugar. Watch the difference it makes to your life. And health. Don't ever eat Kaju katli / barfi, its too sweet. Just then a cup of coffee, flavourful and aromatic came over for the Doctor, just the way she wanted it. And right there she proceeded to open the sachet of sugar and pour the complete contents of the fine sugar into the cup of coffee. At my quizzical cum amused glance, she says, I am a doctor, I am younger, I can handle it ! I just had to reach home and help myself to two pieces of the kaju barfi ! After all I know I can handle it !
The Role of NABARD in the Economic Development of India By Dinesh Kumar Kapila, Chief General Manager (Retd), NABARD . (Written as requested within 850 words for Business Sandesh, Published on 1st Aug 2025) The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) plays a crucial role in advancing rural development in India through a multifaceted approach . Established in 1982 by an Act of Parliament, NABARD , a statutory apex development al financial institution , has the mandate to foster agricultural and rural development by sustainable and inclusive growth with a focus on both financial and non-financial interventions . NABARD plays a crucial role in the growth of the rural economy through a range of functions. These include refinancing rural financial institutions for short term credit for agriculture , refinancing banks and NBFCs for i...
Comments
Post a Comment